π˜“π˜–π˜Žπ˜ˆπ˜• π˜žπ˜π˜Šπ˜’π˜šπ˜›π˜–π˜•π˜Œ

51% Minority

Controversy is something I find great enjoyment in, whether I’m observing from an outside view, or engaging in the conversations, I can’t help myself but be entertained. Our latest project fits straight into that discussion, although going into it, I… Continue Reading →

A Story Of Progression

It seems like I say this every year but this time I really mean it, I can’t believe the year has come to an end and now I’ve only got one more left. It doesn’t feel long ago when I… Continue Reading →

Schools Kill Curiosity

I have strong opinions and that can both help and harm me, but in our latest project those opinions are what really took my thinking and work to a level I’m quite pleased with. To end off the year and… Continue Reading →

Stories of Hope

On April 27th, the PLP family and I left on a journey to somewhere I would never think I could say I’ve been, but that’s what I love about PLP, and I will forever be thankful for the unique, once… Continue Reading →

The Power of Hope

In life there is only one thing that we as ourselves can control; we can’t decide what is going to happen around us on a specific day, or how other people will react to our actions, but what we can… Continue Reading →

90 Miles Away from World War III

All throughout history, nations continue to disagree with one another, leading to conflicts all across the globe, but it is how they choose to handle these disagreements that determines the course of their relationship and the world at large. Among… Continue Reading →

The Journey is the Reward

This year I wanted to start off where I ended, instead of grade 11 being a new chapter, it would rather be a continuation of where I left it last. As I grow up, and transition from being a kid… Continue Reading →

Modernizing Macbeth

400 years ago a piece of text was published and performed, and to this day we still talk about the themes that came with it. William Shakespeare was a man ahead of his time, his views differed from those around… Continue Reading →

The Manhattan Project – The Beginning of the End

The sheer power humans possess is incredible; our ability to think, learn, communicate, and control our environment sets us apart. The amount of advancements that have been accomplished to push the human race forward is near impossible to believe, but… Continue Reading →

Here’s To The Crazy Ones

β€œHere’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently β€” they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 π˜“π˜–π˜Žπ˜ˆπ˜• π˜žπ˜π˜Šπ˜’π˜šπ˜›π˜–π˜•π˜Œ — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑