New France

Hello! This blog post is about New France! In this projet we learned a lot of stuff about everything in New France. We also learned how to use evidence, the first thing we did was a evidence work sheet. In this sheet we had to define evidence, use an example of when you would use […]

The summer exhibition

Hello and welcome to the summer exhibition 2022! This exhibition was the most fun because I got to eat a lot of cookies. To start the exhibition we took a while to figure out where everyone was going to go in the room. And once we figured it out we were pretty much set to […]

Comic cells

Welcome back to another blog! THE DRIVING QUESTION: How do cells and diseases interact answer: Innate immune cells recognize certain molecules found on many pathogens. These cells also react to signaling molecules released by the body in response to infection. Through these actions, innate immune cells quickly begin fighting an infection. This response results in […]

My TPOL

Hello and welcome to my TPOL Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank […]

Making a table in a 3D modelling app

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog! This project was all about 3D shapes. This project was the shortest out of them all. The first thing we did was to download an app called Tinkercad. Tinkercad was a little hard to control at first but I got the hang of it after a while. After […]

The Renaissauce

The Renaissance, one of the most important ages in history. It is important because a lot of human evolution occurred in this time. The first thing we did in this project was a name chart. A name chart consists of 4 sections   Novelty: How important this object/person from the past is in the present […]

A game of atoms

Hello again! This blog is all about the project CHEMISTRY CODING! It all started the same as every project starts, with a MIND MAP. Mind maps are exactly what they sound like, it is a map of the project that contains questions and answers of what is on your mind. Here is a picture of […]

Loon Lake Learning Advance

Hello again! This blog post is all about my school trip to loon lake. When we got to Loon Lake we got our bags and headed to the amphitheater to do our first assignment. Our first assignment was to walk in a forest loop with a group of four people, and look for items on […]

The story of my growth as a learner

Hello! In this post I will be talking about my answers to the driving questions, How have I demonstrated my growth as a learner so far this year? and, how can I sharpen my learning plan to ensure I will reach my learning targets by the end of this school year. Firstly at the time […]

The Meaning of my Bike Related Drawings

This drawing is about going into the back country to bike. I drew it on procreate thinking the mountains were where I was biking earlier that day and the tent was where I would sleep. The campfire was […]