Brain Dump

A Blog By Me

Ultimate Design Challenge

Welcome to another blog post! For the past couple of weeks, I have been working on a project for Scimatics called the Ultimate design Challenge. The goal of this challenge is to come up with an object and create it… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination…

Since the beginning of the year, we have been working on something called Destination Imagination or otherwise known as DI. In my last blog post about DI, we were in the middle of making everything. We actually had to completely… Continue Reading →

Chemistry Coding

Hello and welcome back to my blog! This blog is focusing on my latest Scimatics project. The driving question for this project was, How can the kinetic molecular theory and the the atomic theory explain the behaviour of matter? The final… Continue Reading →

Renaissance: A Change Engine

For our latest Humanities project, we learnt about the Renaissance. Our diving questions was What significant developments emerged from the past and how have do they impact us today? One of the first things we learnt was about historical significance. Historical… Continue Reading →

Loon Lake Learning Advance

Hello again! This post is going to be about my very first learning advance to Loon Lake. At Loon Lake, we were able to do many fun activities and we had some cool learning experiences. We got to build forts,… Continue Reading →

DIpression

Hello, welcome to my blog! Today we are talking about something we all know and love, DI. So far is DI I have had some things that are going pretty well and other things that aren’t so much. In this… Continue Reading →

mPOL: Naomis Growth

Hi everyone, its time for my very first mPOL! For todays presentation, I am going to bring up one project for each class and list some things that went really well and some things that didn’t. Already, when I look… Continue Reading →

Life In Poems

This is and eBook full of poems that describe who I am now as a person. The driving question to this project was how might I construct text that shows who I am right now? To answer this question I… Continue Reading →

Super Cool Laser Display

Hello Blog! For this Scimatics project, we were asked to test the Pythagorean theorem and the law of reflection at the same time. Our final project would be creating a laser display which you can see above. Above is my project… Continue Reading →

Visualization: The Key To Success

I feel like a lot of athletes know how it feels to be trying so hard and not getting anywhere. Even putting in more effort, time and dedication doesn’t make a difference. How I Got Into Visualization During the spring… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 Brain Dump — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑