Ruby’s blog🧙‍♂️

Destination imagination…

Hello chaps and welcome back to another blog post! Since December we have been working on something called destination imagination otherwise known as DI. In the last post where I talked about DI we were about halfway through it and… Continue Reading →

Renaissance: A change engine

Hi and welcome back to my blog! In this post I am going to be talking about our latest humanities project that we have been working on. We learnt about the renaissance and its most impactful people, societal changes and… Continue Reading →

Chemistry coding!

Hey welcome back to my blog, in this post I’m going to be talking about the scimatics project that I have been working on for the past couple months. For this project we had to create a coded game or… Continue Reading →

Loon lake learning advance!

Three whole nights away from home, with my classmates, and my teachers… Hey, welcome back or welcome to my blog! In this post I’m going to be telling you about my first ever PLP learning advance. My classmates (and teachers)… Continue Reading →

My journey in DI so far…

Hi, welcome to my blog! In this post I’m going to be talking about Destination imagination (also known as DI). So far we have been doing DI for roughly around a month or two. I was put into the technical… Continue Reading →

Laser Laws!!

Hello welcome to my blog, In this post I will be talking about the scimatics project i have been working on for the past month. The project that we worked on was about lasers! We had to learn about them… Continue Reading →

mPOL-2022

Hi everyone it is time for my very first m-POL presentation!! If you don’t know what it stands for, it stands for mid-term presentation of learning. For the next little while I will basically be talking and reflecting on what… Continue Reading →

My Poems

Hey blog this is a book about poems that I made in school. I hope you enjoy! My Poems Click to read this book, made with Book Creator https://read.bookcreator.com

Excellent eras- The Victorian era!

Hi welcome to my blog, In this post I’m going to be talking about fashion from the Victorian era! There are lots of styles and era’s of fashion but my all time favourite fashion era was the Victorian. I’m not… Continue Reading →

Excellent eras – the 60’s!!

Hi welcome to my blog, in this post I’ll be telling you a bit more about one of my favourite eras of fashion, the 60’s.  The one thing that I love about fashion is that it is always changing, from… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 Ruby’s blog🧙‍♂️ — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑