Teva’s Journey Through The Forest Of Learning

🌲 Dear George Heyman…🌲

🌲How Do People And The Environment Affect One Another?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! In this post, I will be guiding you through the process of writing a letter to a person of power. Our letters… Continue Reading →

🌲Exponent Rodents: The Game!🌲

🌲How Does Math Make Games More Complex, Interesting, and Re-playable?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! In this post, I will guide you through the process of creating a card game based on exponent laws. I had… Continue Reading →

🌲Cells and Diseases- But Make it a Comic🌲

🌲How do Cells and Diseases Interact?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Today I shall walk you through the process of creating a comic book about a disease or a cellular process. I personally chose to create… Continue Reading →

🌲Designing a Space Station!🌲

🌲How Can We Design An Object To Optimize It’s Shape?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! In this post I will be walking you through the process of the project “ultimate design challenge” in which we will… Continue Reading →

🌲What’s The Matter?🌲

🌲How Can The Behaviour Of Matter Be Explained By The Kinetic Molecular Theory And The Atomic Theory?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! In this post I will walk you through the process of this project “chemistry… Continue Reading →

🌲The More Things Change! (and continue)🌲

🌲What did European Settlement Mean for all the People Involved?🌲  🌲Hello and welcome back the forest of learning! This post will centre on the process of learning about European settlement. With a partner, we would also create an Infographic as… Continue Reading →

🌲DI 2021🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! This post will focus on DI (destination imagination) which is a tournament that every PLP grade 8 student participated in this year. In DI you are put in to teams of… Continue Reading →

🌲The Impact Of Global Exploration🌲

🌲What Was The Impact Of Global Exploration?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Today I shall show you the process of me be dipping my metaphorical toe into the metaphorical sea water of AR and pirates! In… Continue Reading →

🌲The Final SBC!🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! If you have been actively checking out my blog, you probably know that I have been taking part in the Student Blogging Challenge 2021! This is the final challenge where I… Continue Reading →

🌲My Growth Mindset Journey🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Since the beginning of quarter 3, on top of our projects, we have been working on improving our growth mindset! Today I will show you my book/growth mindset journal and Growth… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 Teva’s Journey Through The Forest Of Learning — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑