Mindset Is Everything šŸ§ 

Contents

What Have We Been Learning About Our Mindsetā“

In PLP for the past couple of months we have been learning about growth mindset and what it means to have one. We have been learning about how our mindset can affect us. We have also been talking about where in our lives we show a fixed mindset and how we can change our mindset to be a growth mindset. We have learned about things like grit and what it means.

Grit DefinitionšŸ‘‡

Grit (noun): Grit is passion and perseverance for long-term and meaningful goals. It is the ability to persist in something you feel passionate about and persevere when you face obstacles. This kind of passion is not about intense emotions or infatuation.

If you donā€™t know what a growth mindset is here is a graphic that explains how someone with a growth mindset thinks.

What Did We Do To Learn More About Growth Mindset šŸ§ 

Growth Mindset Journal šŸ“–

While we were learning about growth mindset we made a journal to process what we were learning. Every lesson we would get some questions that we had to answer in our growth mindset journal. Look below for an example of some of the questions.

We would then answer the questions and put them into book creator which is where we made the journals. We then made the pages look interesting and nicer. Look at my growth mindset journal below.

I had a lot of fun making this journal and learned a lot throughout the making of it. It was a great was to think about my mindset and really evaluate it.

Growth Mindset Goal Selfie šŸ¤³

The final part of this project was to come up with an achievable goal that was school related. For me I decided to make my goal to improve at note taking. Note taking is something that I really enjoy and use a lot so it is something that I would always like to improve on. We then had take a selfie and make the growth mindset goal selfie. You can see mine below.

Final Thoughts šŸ’­Ā 

Mindset was an interesting thing to learn about. I enjoyed seeing how much I knew already and what I didnā€™t know. I definitely learned a lot about myself and about how I think and what my mindset is. Mindset is something that is so interesting and I would definitely like to learn more about it. Thatā€™s all for my post about growth mindset. I hope to see you on my next post!

Published inGrade 8HumanitiesSummative Posts

Be First to Comment