ya Week 7 of the blogging challenge and this week we get to talk about whatever we want. I have taken this opportunity to talk about something we all take for granted, food. Don’t ask why I decided to talk about food here for this post. I just felt like it. Anyways let’s take what we learnt about copyright free images and insert a mouth watering desert picture below.

Well, one reason I did decide to talk about food is because I’m hungry right now. Can we just take a moment and try to explain what being hungry actually feels like. There’s this feeling deep within your stumach that makes you want to puke and eat at the same time. It feels the same as moments after you get winded, that feeling where your stumachs like “do something!”. Anyways, this is sort of what this whole post is going to be like. Just a big old rant about food. You like quizzes don’t you? Even if you don’t you definitely like food so let’s insert a little google form and see what the most popular food is.

Click here for form please o so very please.

Hope you took that survey and enjoyed it. Anyways this is just a short little post that I felt like making for week 7. It was sort of a weird one, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. We are going to end off this post with a little food haiku.

food is magical,

taste of flavours in your mouth,

food is just stunning.

Until next time… Aedan Loughran