Hello and welcome to week 9 of the blogging challenge. This week is all about coding. The first thing we had to do was check out a coder for edublogs named Alex. He is really amazing because he is 17 and a blind coder. It’s truly inspiring to see what pushing your limits can do. He has really grasped a skill and I found it really amazing that he could do this with so many barriers. Alex first started learning basic HTML code when he was in seventh grade. This ties perfectly into the next bit of this post. Below is Alex.

The next part of this weeks challenge was to do an hour of code. Not actually one hour, that’s just the name of the website. I tried coding through a video game style thing. It was really cool, I used blocks of code to make my guy jump, spin, or do other things. Anyways I learnt some pretty cool things about code.

The final thing we had to do this week was create some code in our blog post. When creating a post I typically stay on ‘visual’ which shows you how the post will look, but in order to code I had to switch over to ‘text’. Next I am going to bold the word pig by using code. Pig.

Anyways thanks for reading this weeks post.

Until next time… Aedan Loughran