About Me

Welcome! Since you’re here, you probably want to know a bit about me. So let’s not waste anytime and get right in to it!

My name is Aiden, as you may or may not know, and I am attending the PLP Program at Seycove Secondary in Grade 10. I enjoy doing many sports, such as basketball, football and soccer, and many professional athletes are my role models. Below is a post I wrote about my role models and how they affect my everyday life.

Who’s at my Table

During the winter, I enjoy going skiing on our local mountains. During the summer, I enjoy travelling, going in the outdoors and hanging out with friends and family.

Photos of my Travels to New York City and Quarry Rock

Click on these links below to head straight to my pages and posts about my other basketball experiences.

Raptors in Victoria

Basketball

Here is a quote of what I think my goal is for this school year and me as a person moving forward-

I chose this quote because I think it represents what I want to achieve and get better at. I’m a really good procrastinator, and although that is something I am not very proud of, my goal is to start doing things ahead of time and to start early rather than end late. I chose to draw this picture of a man climbing a mountain, as my quote by Walt Disney doesn’t have to be used for school, but for many other goals in life, like achieving the goal of climbing a large and dangerous mountain.

I created this image in an app called Paper 53, an app where you use your finger to draw shapes and sketches in a neat and unique way, I found an image I not teh internet and created the image which I used in the video. To create the music, I used GarageBand and compiled my own loop using hand live loops feature used in the app. After creating the music and finding a quote on Values.com, I produced a video in iMovie, added everything together and created this one final product.

Sooo, that’s basically all I have to say, so go check out my blog and have a great day!