Me, Myself and I

Hi I’m Alex. I enjoy Baseball, Ultimate Frisbee, hiking, camping and just about anything to do with spending time outside.

I am in the grade 10 cohort of PLP which is a technology enhanced learning program where we use iPads to create some pretty cool projects. We also go on field schools throughout Canada and the US.

I’m not much of a quote person but I do have one specific quote that really speaks to me

“Wilderness is not a luxury but a nessecity of the human spirit.”

– Edward Abbey

I drew that image using an app called “Sketches Pro

With Sketches Pro I can bring in an image and then trace it and take away the image to have just what I drew. This is exactly what I did to get the image.

The main reason I chose that photo to use because I spend as much time as I can in the wilderness and deer are one of the main animals in the B.C. wild.

Most of my time is spent either at school or somewhere in the middle of nowhere, camping. I try to take a single photo of every camp or trip I go on and because of that photography has become a bit of a hobby.

On this blog I will be sharing my experiences with PLP and the various projects I do. I hope you learn something and enjoy reading through my learning tales.