Alex’s blog

It’s been three years and I still have no clue what to put here.

Don’t Clone Your Pet.

In week 2 of our project on Romeo and Juliet, we’ve once again created a second co-hosted podcast episode. This…

Knock-Knock! Who’s there? | The History of The Classic Joke

In case you didn’t know, I created a new episode this week. But, this one was a little special…

Episode 2 – The Youth in World War II

The Second World War was the biggest and most dangerous war than any other war in history, with over 75…

The Book Thief

Hello and welcome back to this weeks reflective post. This week I decided to do a review on a movie…

The Dachau Concentration Camp

Hi and welcome back to my blog! Today is week 6 of my weekly blog posts. This week, I…

Helmut Lemke – German Ex-SS Member

Hey blog! Welcome to week five of my weeky summative blog posts. Now, this week hasn’t been one of crazier…

My First Episode on “How to Survive High School”

Hi y’all welcome back to my blog. On todays post, I will be reflecting on my most recent project called…

Week #4

Hey y’all and welcome back to another blog post. So, this week was a big grinding week. Doing interviews, recording…

Week 2 & 3

Hey y’all welcome back to another blog post. Today I am talking about what happened the last two weeks and…

Week Numero Uno

Greetings fellow bloggers, welcome to week one of my many weekly reflections to come. As you can tell from the…

© 2021 Alex’s blog . Theme by Anders Norén.