Alex’s blog

It’s been four years and I still have no clue what to put here.

I’ll Change Your Mind

Hi everyone, welcome to another one of my project reflections. Now this one was another short project, but I’m actually…

Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair…A Macbeth Production

*video* Well hello there, welcome to another one of my blog posts. As you’ve seen above, this last project was…

It’s That Time of The Year Again – mPOLs 2022

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also…

“Rolling in The Deep” by Adele – Analysis

I’ve been listening to Adele since I was very little and she has always been a favourite artist of mine….

“Rocket Man” by Elton John – Analysis

“Rocket Man” has always been a family type of song for me – one that my parents listened to in…

“Vogue” by Madonna – Analysis

One of my most fond childhood memories was going to Sun Peaks with my family and our close family-friends. It…

“Thriller” by Michael Jackson – Analysis

Grade six was an important year for me as it marks a pretty big turning point in my life. It…

“I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz – Analysis

It was a warm sunny day in late July 2020, and I was laying down in the grass with my…

The “Language” is The Message

Hi there, welcome to another blog post. My class and I just completed one of the shortest projects we’ve ever…

An Atomic Medium – The Manhattan Project²

To end off the new year, PLP conducted their first winter exhibition since 2019. Over the last couple months, we…

© 2022 Alex’s blog . Theme by Anders Norén.