Alex’s blog

CEO of cheezy lines

Time for tPOLs!

Hello and welcome back to another blog post! This year is coming to an end which means…drum roll please….time for…

Witness To History

So, basically there’s a world-wide pandemic, if you haven’t heard of it, you’re clearly living under a rock, or something…

Time is $$

Hello and welcome back to another blog post! Today I will be reflecting on my most recent project in our…

Gold, Gold, Gold!

Gold, the world’s most sought-after mineral, prized for its value and unique qualities. And where did that all begin? From…

DI…but different

Hi and welcome back to another blog post! Today I will be reflecting on our provincial tournament for DI, but…

This isn’t a joke, this is Riel

Hi guys and welcome back to another blog post! Today I will be reflecting on the most recent project we…

DI 2.0

Guess what’s back? That’s right, Destination Imagination is back once again! Except this time, its pretty different. If you’d like…

Binoculars Are Lit | A Scimatics Project

Hi y’all welcome back to my blog. Today I will be reflecting on a project that we just recently just…

Confederation At It’s Finest

Hi y’all and welcome back to another blog post! In this blog post, I will be telling you about another…

Cake Terms?! | A Scimatics Project

Hallo and welcome to another blog post. Today, I am proud to announce that I have come up with a…

© 2020 Alex’s blog . Theme by Anders Norén.