Alex’s blog

CEO of cheezy lines

My First Episode on “How to Survive High School”

Hi y’all welcome back to my blog. On todays post, I will be reflecting on my most recent project called…

Week #4

Hey y’all and welcome back to another blog post. So, this week was a big grinding week. Doing interviews, recording…

Week 2 & 3

Hey y’all welcome back to another blog post. Today I am talking about what happened the last two weeks and…

Week Numero Uno

Greetings fellow bloggers, welcome to week one of my many weekly reflections to come. As you can tell from the…

Who Knew How Sick Podcasts Could Be?

Ahem! Testing…Testing… Can everyone hear me? Good. I am pleased to announce that the first project of my grade 10…

Identity again??!

Hey everyone! In this blog post, I will be talking about Identity. Now why exactly am I talking about identity…

Bluesky 2020!

Hello and welcome back to another blog post! Today I will be reflecting on our final maker project from Grade…

World War I

The last 6 months or so have been insane with everything going on; sports seasons were cancelled and of course,…

Time for tPOLs!

Hello and welcome back to another blog post! This year is coming to an end which means…drum roll please….time for…

Witness To History

So, basically there’s a world-wide pandemic, if you haven’t heard of it, you’re clearly living under a rock, or something…

© 2020 Alex’s blog . Theme by Anders Norén.