What Do I Do In My Free Time?

Hello, welcome back (probably), this blog post today is going to talk about something I’m very passionate about. This blog post will focus on guitar, what I play, who inspires me, why do I play guitar, why do I like guitar, as well as a video showing some things i’ve learned. Some of my favourite music genres are indie, alternative, pop, & some rock. Did I mention I play an acoustic guitar? Doesn’t work well for the rock part but oh well.

Guitar is something I find you have to persevere in because once you stop wanting to improve you’ll eventually have less fun. I love guitar & music in general because I was born around it, my family is very musical & when I was younger I played piano. Music is something that helps me so playing it myself is a good skill. Something I do to get better at playing & learning is to play chords & say the name of them ( Cmaj7, Amin, Bmaj9), here are some chords I like to play: guitar-major-7th-chords My friend & peer Gabi, also plays guitar & we sometimes play together, which is a good way to learn.

Some of my favourite inspirations for when I cant get something right or need to learn are: Blanks & No Fun Haus. One of No Fun Haus’s videos on guitar tone is really interesting & highly recommended, in fact I’ll embedded it below.

Thanks for reading me rant about guitars!