Day 6 Blogging Challenge: Music

Hello again! (Probably), this blog post is about music, more specifically: an instrument I play, a survey for you to take, & some music I listen to.

One of my favourite instruments and one im currently learning is the bass guitar. The underrated instrument began in Seattle 1930s created by Paul Tutmarc, however it wasn’t very popular until 2 decades late when Leo Fender made the “Precision Bass” in 1951. Bass shapes overall haven’t changed that much, but at the same time I feel they have. Bass’s started out as the shape that Paul created known as the P-Bass: 

Then Fender came out with the more well popular Jazz Bass:  The Jazz design is way more common nowadays even if the bass isnt jazz-based. But why do bass guitars matters in your songs? We first have to look at why guitars and drums matter. The importance of drums is to keep the beat and tempo in your song. The importance of a guitar is to give your song rhythm, colour and melody. The bass guitar is supposed to take both of those elements and combine into one element. Instead of just supporting the guitar it supports the entire song, very crucial element.

If you have made it this far I assume you also love music, why not take this survey?

While I get to know about your music taste, why not know about mine with a playlist?

Spotify

Apple Music

Thanks for wasting your time on me losers.