A Blog’s Reflection!

Hello world,

This blogging challenge post is a final reflection, yes I said final. This is the final blogging challenge post. I’m really proud of all of the work I’ve done throughout my many challenges. I’m also proud to present my certificate of achievement for completing 11 days of the student blogging challenge. Now let’s get into this reflection on my favourite post called Blogging Challenge Day 7: An Emoji story. This post was about how I could incorporate my creative writing within several symbols. The challenge about this post was that I had to complete this to make logical sense with my other posts and have it show how I demonstrated my knowledge about how to blog like a boss.

Throughout the post I felt like I told the story of the post well and had the main purpose of the post shine. The reason I feel like I showed relatable content is because I presented my story and I did it with pride. Another plus of this post was that I was able to display my personally throughout the writing. 

If I start to reflect on my content arrangement of my blog I would have wanted to embed content or show a link. The reason why I feel I did not accomplish this is because I was not given support information to give an enhancement of the story. Another idea that I would do to improve my blog post better is to interact with my viewers. This would make my blog post more enjoyable then they currently are. 

Throughout creating a story in my blog post I realized that I need to work on my blogging techniques, but I’ve realized that I should keep a growth mindset about this and keep practicing to complete a goal. This goal that I’ve set for myself in my blogging techniques are listed throughout a pros and cons checklist…

Pros Cons
Links are provided  Links are in confusing locations 
Image are shown  Images aren’t the same scale
Content is written  Layout of content isn’t unique 
Titles explain content  Titles aren’t very affective

This pros and cons list is made to represent how I think my overall blog posts are structured. After reflecting on the cons portion of the list I realized I have multiple things to improve on, and this will take time, but I think I can put lots of effort into my blog. By putting in a lot of effort I feel like I can make all of the cons on this list go away!

To come to a conclusion, I hope this reflection of my blog will make me realize what I can improve to make everything better. Before this reflection ends maybe think to yourself if there is anything that you would change about this blog? ( If so leave a response! ) 

Thanks for reading my blog’s reflection!

– Alicia 😄