Hello! It’s Amy. This is my post about me. Below I have a list of things about me. Some are random, and some are actually interesting. Here we gooo!
- I have never had an avocado
- I am in a really cool Apple Distinguished Program called PLP
- I have a sister in grade 10
- I play Ringette, which is basically a mix between hockey, lacrosse, and basketball, and it’s on ice. It’s confusing.
- I love to read
- My favourite book right now is Carry On 1 and 2 by Rainbow Rowell, but my favourite book of all time is, of course, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- I really like musicals. A lot
- My favourite movies are Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, and The Princess Diaries. You might notice a theme there
- If you noticed the theme, good job, but if you didn’t, it was Julie Andrews, aka the queen of the screen
- This summer I went to Keats Camp, which was SO SO SO much fun
- I also did a super fun acting intensive at Bard on the Beach
- I really like painting, not as much detailed painting, but more abstract stuff
- I also really like calligraphy/lettering
- One of my hobbies is acting, as well as costume design
- I love fashion a lot, which basically means I don’t have any money because I spend it all on clothes
- I have never been outside of North America, but I want to travel more often
- My favourite place is either Vancouver or Victoria
- I have the cutest cousin ever, Henry, who is 3
- My favourite song is She by Dodie. It’s pretty good!
- I really like doing crafts
- I can’t function if I don’t have a schedule
- I live in either jeans or a hoodie
- This is my first time blogging, and I really like it!
- One of my hobbies, if you count it as a hobby, is thrift store shopping
- I really like watercolour paint
Those are some facts about me! Feel free to comment on this post!
Bye for now,