EE Train Reflection 

All the way back at the beginning of the school year in September 2014 we did a small projects about the Industrial Revolution and about the Revolution of trains. To complete this project we made a mini Explain Everything. If you don’t know what Explain Everything is it is pretty much a app the you can record your voice and make animations with different images, so pretty much you can make a mini movie but though pictures not filming.

Here is the link to the Explain Everything app…

Explain Everything

https://youtu.be/f_0iz9TfpnU

So back to the project, for this project we worked individually and first we had to create a storyboard/ script. Unfortunately I can no longer access my storyboard, but pretty much we just had to write a slide by slide of when we will have to say and animations we are going to do. Next we had to find all the images we were going to use, and record our presentation.

If we were to do this project again I think that I would have done a lot better now because I have really improved since September. I didn’t like this project very much because I felt that our teachers did not give a very clear explanation on what we had to do, so non of us did an outstanding job. Also I felt like this project was very rushed, it was the beginning of the school year we were just getting used to all the homework then all of a sudden there is this project that needs to be done tomorrow. I am over exaggerating a lot but you get my point. On the other hand I liked this project because you could be really creative with how you put your presentation together, I like it when you can put your own touch onto your work.