Anders Blog

“There isn’t Done without Do”

Romeo and Juliet

Making an adapted version of the play Romeo and Juliet seems intimidating… and it was. Ever-expanding our time constraints, we completed two podcasts and a whole play in 4 weeks. Like most projects, a majority of the time was spent… Continue Reading →

What Makes Music Good?

What makes music, music? It is a complicated topic that has no defined universal explanation and comes down to personal belief. The definition says its beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion but where those lines are drawn is… Continue Reading →

Descript?

A podcast is brought to life from editing and the tools to perform these tasks, help instrumentally. Podcasts are not only unedited clips of people talking to a mic about a topic and very few are but editing helps introduce… Continue Reading →

Capulets & Montague

“There were Montagues and Capulets, they were real families – Montecchi e Cappelletti.” – David Blixt I know it seems outlandish but the two aristocratic families were real with a real rivalry. Famous for their contretemps and fighting, they became… Continue Reading →

The Maltese Convoy Podcast

Our second episode already (minus the trailer), published and a start to a well-rounded podcast. This unique experience would never be taught just a decade ago and now we are making a carefully planned and produced an episode for the… Continue Reading →

Weekly Blog Post- Audacity

Every week seems to get more intense than the last, with this week involving the steps taken to complete our second episode. In my first draft, my narrations were very hard to hear and did not sound the best so… Continue Reading →

#8 – Weekly Blog Post

Conducting both of my interviews this week and doing further research for my script, I was overflown with valuable information. My next step is to sort through my interviews and make a seamless story that flows from one point to… Continue Reading →

Weekly Blog Post #7

This week was all about getting the interview done and frankly, I was very unlucky at doing this. As well as the interview, we needed to research our topic of the story we are aiming to tell. Learning to tell… Continue Reading →

Weekly Blog Post #6

Moving onto our second quarter, we were introduced to our 3rd podcast project. Our second episode will dive into WWII stories to understand the cause and consequences of the war. Improving on the previous episode, we will learn more about… Continue Reading →

The Greatest Canadian

The phrase “The Greatest Canadian” can mean a lot of different things. Greatness comes from their personality and willingness to speak up & give to others. It is the amount of success in their career and how they have changed… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 Anders Blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑