Tama66 / Pixabay

It was just another day in my life. I would walk home from school everyday and be home alone. My parents aren’t there because they’re doing “important work” or what ever that means when you don’t tell your son what you do for living. Besides that, I was very happy today as I made lots of new friends and now hangout with people. However, there was one thing about today. I kept seeing this guy with a mask around the school so I told my friends but they said they didn’t see anything. I thought they were joking.

I ignored this fact and chose to walk home early. Then all of the sudden I heard laughing but it was like surround sound and it was getting louder. I started running and it felt like my ears were ripping off my head. While I was running my hearing just stopped, I WAS DEAF! Through the pain of my ears and legs didn’t stop me. I had to get to my house, it was in sight so I powered through. I struggled to find my keys and suddenly saw the masked man at the foot of my driveway. I got in and locked the door and as I looked for him outside he was gone. I tried calling 9-1-1 but the telephone line was down. It was now pitch black outside. I then heard three knocks and a voice “come and play with me.” “No” I yelled in my bravest voice possible. “You will hide and I will seek”. Then the power went out…

Now it is your turn to finish the story in the comment section below.

This week I have learnt that images can tell a story. With a few images a whole story can be produced even without the usage of words. Images can also make the post more interesting and less wordy.