For the second week of the SBC (student blogging challenge) we had to four tasks. Latter to this, we needed to write about commenting on other people’s blog posts. I randomly picked people from the list of participants. I stumbled across some really cool blog post that were unique and detailed. 

Elizabeth created a video explaining her. She had a tiger voice over that I never seen before. I thought this was a cool way of sharing who you are. This was comment I wrote:

Hi, my name is Anders. I really the like how you chose to do a different format to present your information. Is this your first year blogging and are you excited to do it? What is your favourite subject? I play basketball in a high intense program which is really fun and I love doing it. If you want to visit my it is http://www.blog44.ca/andersb/. I do a really cool program called PLP which I post all about the process and product of projects.

The next blog I visited was well organized and had interesting facts.

The final was very detailed and was very reflective. It had 4th wall break that were a cool way of writing.