Celebrations, holidays and festivals are the few times where people can share the importance of an event. There are hundreds of holidays each year that many people celebrate. Holidays can be apart of religion, nationally or those weird fake holiday everyday of the year.

Nearly a month from Christmas and closer to the break before school. Christmas is one of my favourite holidays where so many memories are made with family and friends. Christmas if you didn’t know is on the 25th of December and is a time where you spend time with each other. You can buy gifts for each other to show your appreciation for one another. The weather even though is cold, I am going to ski and snowboard this season. I am always trying to improve snowboarding because I stared 2 years ago. One tradition we have is that we put up the Christmas tree every one my brother’s birthday. We decorate the Christmas with lights, ornaments and the star at the top.

Every year we always try to get a bigger tree than the previous year because our ceiling allows it. As a tradition we try to get ornaments for each other and now all of the ornaments on our tree have a story or background. The time of year is overall is very nice to relax and catch up on sleep.