Âñgëłō’š Błøg

Some Cool Things About Me

The Definitions Of An Adaptation

What Makes Something A Classic?

Have you ever thought about what makes something a classic?  There are many things such as literature that people call…

The War Machines Of World War 2 | Podcasting On WW2 Stories

World War 2 was the bloodiest battles in history.  Millions of people died fighting and protecting their country and dozens…

Weekly Reflection ~ How To Mix And Edit A Podcast

Hey guys, welcome to my fourth weekly reflections. If you haven’t read last week’s weekly reflection, I was creating the…

Weekly Reflection #3 – Structuring A Story

Hey guys, welcome to my eight weekly reflections. If you haven’t read last week’s weekly reflection, I was able to…

Weekly Reflection ~ 2 # Finding An Interview

Hey guys, welcome to my seventh weekly reflection. If you didn’t read last week’s weekly reflection we’ve started a new…

Weekly Reflections #1 ~ Start Of A New Project

Hey, it’s time for a new project meaning it’s time to start a weekly reflection. This project is going to…

Podcasting The Greatest Canadians

Who do you think is the greatest Canadian? There are many great Canadians. There’s Terry Fox, Tommy Douglas, and so…

Weekly Reflection ~ #5

Hey guys, it’s been a week meaning it’s time for another weekly reflection. This was the week where we finished…

Weekly Reflection ~ #4

Hey guys, this is my fourth weekly reflection on what we’re doing in maker this week. This week, we’re trying…

© 2021 Âñgëłō’š Błøg. Theme by Anders Norén.