Âñgëłō’š Błøg

Some Cool Things About Me

The Power Your Voice Holds

We have just finished another project and with that, it’s time to reflect. This project focused on persuasive writing and…

An Adaptation of Macbeth

We have just finished another project and with that, it’s time to reflect! In this project, our task as a…

mPOL 2022

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also…

Sounds of Poetry

Hey!  With our final projet coming to a close, it’s time to write another blog post to wrap everything up….

The Manhattan Project²

Hey! PLP just had our Winter Exhibition on December 15th and with that, we wrapped up our final project before…

Critical Analysis of “Hiroshima”

When you hear about the atomic bomb, you may first think about the end of the world war II. You…

The Reign Of Terror

Hey, in this blog post, I’m going to be talking about a historic event that I feel is historically significant….

Think You Can Do Better?

Hey! Our project is coming to an end and with that, it’s time for a summative learning blog post to…

Alpha Vert

Hey! In this blog post, I’m going to be talking about our latest activity in class. In class, our final…

The Rights and Wrongs With Canada’s Electoral System

Right now, a federal election has just happened in Canada. Trudeau called for an election meaning that people are putting…

© 2022 Âñgëłō’š Błøg. Theme by Anders Norén.