Âñgëłō’š Błøg

Some Cool Things About Me

Stories Of The Great War

World War 1 was one of the largest and deadliest wars in history. For our project, we were looking at…

TPOLs 2020!

Intro: Welcome!  This is my grade 9 TPOL or Transitional Presentation Of Learning.  In my presentation, I’m going talk a…

The Spread Of Covid19 Through Communities

With covid19 spreading like a wildfire, we have to now quarantine to stop the spread of the virus.  With everyone…

Time Is Money

This Scimatics project was called time is money.  Time is money is a saying that means to earn money, you…

A Destination Imagination Conundrum, But Online

Welcome to yet again, another designation imagination blog post. In the last blog post I wrote, I talked about the…

Building A Metaphor Machine!

This unit was all about electricity and circuits. For our project, we had to create a metaphor machine. A metaphor…

A Destination Imagination Conundrum!!!

Well, were back again with another destination imagination blog post (Check out last years DI post here). Last year’s destination…

Are You Being Riel?

This humanities assignment was broken up into parts. One was about Louis Riel, the founder of Manitoba, and the other…

PEI Joins Confederation? Confederation Commercial

On July 1. 1867,  seven colonies came together to make what is now known as Canada.  For our project, we…

Coding A Polynomial Game!

What are polynomials?  What is a like term?  How can I incorporate coding in future project?  I answer all of…

© 2020 Âñgëłō’š Błøg. Theme by Anders Norén.