Creativity & Connection

No life is ever perfect when perfection is the goal.

Ode to John Maynard Keynes

Good morning everyone! This past term, my class has been looking into the interwar years. We learned about the, specific topics, made essays about them, and then taught the class in any way we liked. It involved a lot of… Continue Reading →

Take Your Kid To Work Day!

Good morning all people! Recently I shadowed my friend’s dad for take your kid to work day. I learned many things about creating your own business, technology companies, and Michrotech Service Corps. Video This video was made to show you… Continue Reading →

The Stanley Cup in Sixty Seconds

Good morning fellow hockey fans, Canadians, those of the PLP program, and well basically anyone… whoever you might be I am sure that you know the power of a team. During this project we have emphasized how much hockey brings… Continue Reading →

Matter cycles Matter

Matter Cycles… The world is made of matter, matter is basically just another more scientific word for “stuff”. Through that, matter cycles are “stuff cycles”, and there are a whole bunch of types. Take oxygen for example, oxygen is a… Continue Reading →

How to Take Over the World With Clones

How to Clone Cloning, duplication, Asexual reproduction… it’s all the same. To clone is to make something with the exact same genetic information as their mother source. Asexual (not sexual) reproduction is the reproduction of a cell from one source… Continue Reading →

I Made a Time Machine

Dear fellow time travelers, PLP learners, parents, and random internet surfers. The past few weeks I have been creating a parcel to send back in time on my handy dandy police box. (If you don’t get that reference, immediately go… Continue Reading →

The Story of Shell Shock

“ It started in the First World War, like a plague with unpredictable symptoms that was contracted through violence and fear. This is Shell Shock” – Anika Hofmann Good morning my dear fellow students, internet surfers, those interested in or… Continue Reading →

Yoga Implemented In School (exhibition)

Hello friends, family, fellow PLP students, and Yogis, today is a day to celebrate! Today is the last day of class, and exhibition is complete! Three cheers for freedom! Hip hip Horay… This year has been a real whirlwind, the day’s… Continue Reading →

2018-2019 My Learning in a Nutshell

Transitional Presentation of Learning Hello fellow PLPeople, friends, family, nut enthusiasts, and random internet surfers! Today is a good day to reflect, because today is the second to last day of school this year. Throughout the year I have reflected… Continue Reading →

DI Reigonals

Good morning fellow creativity wannabes, other people with actual talent, and confused people united by the fact that nobody can explain DI well. Destination Imagination Destination Imagination (D.I.) is a crazy, amazing, stressful, challenging, chaotic, exiting… experience. It is a… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2019 Creativity & Connection — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑