I Can Do My TPOL

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.

At the begining of the school year everyone in PLP created a learning plan. It was a way of setting goals and intentions for the year. In Humanities I wanted to improve my critical thinking.   I wanted to be able to question the information I was take it in.

I think I really got to demonstrate this during our Shore to the Core project.

The project involved a lot of research and learning new information.

In my other PLP class Maker, I wanted to improve my creative thinking.

Throughout the year I got to practice this but I think I demonstrated it this well at the Spring exhibition during the cray cray yay yay project.

I think a big part of my learning this started and happened at our Loon Lake learning advance. While we were there we set goals that were meant to be accomplished in the few days we were there. I set a goal of trying to live ore in the present. While this goal was meant for the few days we were there I always thought of it as something bigger and more long term. Live in the now is something I have been saying for many years, and a saying I would almost consider my motto. At Loon Lake I really had the chance to stop and think bout what that means to me and how I want to live in the now.

For me it meant not just blowing things off and living in the now spending all my money and being present in that sort of sense. It means taking the opportunities of time I have to do what I need to do. So rather than procrastinating when I have time, use it to do the work that needs to be done.

I got to add on to my new understanding of how I can be an efficient learner during our 7 habits project.

0 comments