Weekly Reflection

Hey blog, this week (same as last week) I am continuing in the Greatest Canadian project. Last week was mainly working on building knowledge parts and gaining basic understanding on things like what is a part of Canadian identity and what is shaping it? Now that I know about that, this week is where I was able to start creating what will end up being my podcast episode. No that does not mean I have a script or recorded anything but I have started a โ€œpodcast plannerโ€. This is a numbers document which will take me through the steps of this project. At first I was confused on how it would work but now I understand. I think I can use it to show in detail the process of creating this episode.

The first few steps in this podcast planner is episode details, episode objective, and research. I know that these parts will be where I learn more about my topic and figure out what ideas I want to communicate. Itโ€™s exciting to see this project slowly take its shape. Slowly might not be the right word though, one of the main things Iโ€™ve learned/noticed is that this project moves pretty fast. Because of a different schedule this year, the amount of work I complete in a week would never have been in a normal week with the old schedule. With things moving fast, I need to be organized, falling behind at this speed wouldnโ€™t be great. Overall this week I learned more about my topic and noticed the project moving quicker and closer to the podcast episode Iโ€™m excited to create!