Hello there, and welcome to another blog post! I know I haven’t mentioned this before, but recently my class has been participating in the Student Blogging Challenge.

One of this week’s blog challenges is to write about a topic that you enjoy (while also learning how to embed content into your posts.)

Today I’m going to talk about a topic that I’ve referenced throughout a majority of my posts. It’s a giant Sci-Fi franchaise that’s inspired many people throughout the decades, and something that’s even changed my own life.

Well, you guessed it.

…Star Trek

WAIT, SCRATCH THAT. I MEAN STAR WARS!

(I like Star Trek, but I prefer Star Wars! Sorry Trekkies…)

Do I have an actual plan for what I want to write today?

No.

Will I regret it?

Yes.

Let’s get started anyway…

I’m sure many of you are at least familiar with the term “lightsaber” or “Death Star”. BUT- I should probably begin with the question “what is Star Wars?”

To be brief, it’s the story of how one family continuously screws up the galaxy for generations. If you actually want a good synopsis (which I will not provide because I can’t summarize all that content), go check out this website! Keep in mind, it is long.

My favourite character is Ahsoka Tano (from the Clone Wars 2008 series). She was Anakin Skywalker’s (Darth Vader) padawan during the war, and even fought against many of the franchise’s villains, including former Sith, Darth Maul.

If you haven’t watched her in the show, you might know her as “the Jedi” (even though she left the Jedi Order before Order 66 and isn’t a Jedi anymore) in the Mandalorian season 2.

Finally, I need to add a PDF to this blog post, so click here for one! (The Dark Side is hiring! Honestly, I have no idea why I made it.)

I’m very tired for no reason, so I’m going to end this madness here…

I hope you guys enjoyed this random post (even though it doesn’t make any sense AT ALL.) I’ve learned a lot on how to embed content into my posts, so look out for more in the future!

Gifs/images are from the following sources:

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith 

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

The Mandalorian