February 3

Chemistry stories

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today i will be talking about our latest scimatics project “chemistry stories”. We had to make an animation cartoon thing that included covalent and ionic bonding.

One of the first things we did in this project was an experiment. But before we could do the experiment we had to make an animation on the procedure to make sure we knew what we were doing and to make sure that we wouldn’t end up setting fire to the class room. 

IMG_4092 IMG_4074

The experiment was pretty cool and nobody ended up setting fire to the class.

Processing and analyzing:

I showed this while working on milestone 4, the story board of our final animation. I didn’t show it in the storyboard but i ended up doing a wile e coyote and roadrunner theme. I had correct information and models of chlorine, magnesium and nitrogen that i really wished i had used in milestone 5 because it wasnjt so good.

After i made my story board i could move onto the final project. I wish i had spent more time in class to finish creating my final animation. Overall this project was kinda fun but would have been a lot better if i had paid attention the whole time.

final animation (average)

Posted February 3, 2022 by beny in category Summative