Weekly post, Oct 26-30

Hello and welcome to my first weekly blog post. This is for the week of October 26rd to October 30th.

The first thing I would like to talk about was an assignment on Monday, to look up Canada’s international involvement throughout history. We were told to read a section of a textbook, and pick a part to make a keynote on. I did one on Canada in Yugoslavia. Looking into that assignment reminded me of a CBC documentary I had watched a while back about one of the incidents I talk about in my keynote. I found it interesting that I was able to connect my previous experience learning about these topics to our current assignments and the curriculum.

Here is my keynote and the documentary:

I would also like to give an update on my podcast project. For this I have arranged an interview, and made a final script, and am well on my way to completion.

I think this has been a quite productive week, and I have shown my commitment to my contract grade.

Thanks for joining me for this quick reflective post for the week. Hope to see you next week.