The writer wannabe

Brooke’s Tpol presentation

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We… Continue Reading →

Math and more math

Hello! Welcome to another blog post written by yours truly. In this post I will be talking about The Ultimate Design Challenge!     In this project we used the app Tinkercad Before this project I have never used or… Continue Reading →

Months and months of DI

Every year thousands of students around the world work for months and months preparing for the DI tournament. DI stands for destination imagination, and its a global collaboration competition. It was designed and created to build our educational, creative, problem… Continue Reading →

Coding with a little bit of chemistry

Hello and welcome back to another one of my blogs. Today I’ll be talking about my recent Scmatics project ‘Chemistry Coding’. The start of this project I was nervous and not excited. I didn’t know much about chemistry or coding… Continue Reading →

The Renaissance and Historical Significance

Hello everyone and welcome back to another one of my blogs. In this post I’ll be talking about as it says in the title, the Renaissance and historical significance. First lets talk about what historical significance is? We started… Continue Reading →

Loon Lake Advance (finally!!)

Hello! And welcome back to another blog post by me. In this post I’ll be rating all the things we did during our Loon Lake Adventure. I will talk about each category and give it a certain number out… Continue Reading →

My mPOL learning Journey 2022

Hello! And welcome to my learning journey. Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. Today I’ll take you down my learning path, we will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. We are exactly half way through the… Continue Reading →

The Destination is towards imagination

Hello, and welcome to another reflection blog. Today I will be talking about the work my team has done so far for DI (destination imagination). I will talk about how we have worked together and how the process has gone… Continue Reading →

DIY laser law testing

In this Scimatics project we have learned about the law of reflection. We started by doing a few sheets of work introducing us to different kinds of mirrors, how light works, and different forms of reflection. Then we started forming… Continue Reading →

9 interesting poems

In humanities we have been working on a poetry project. We started by analyzing other peoples poems which helped teach us what types of poems there are. Then we started writing the poems and learning more terms. Once we understood… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 The writer wannabe — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑