Destination Procrastination

A blog for kids who can’t read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

Our Land Identity – Deep Cove

Identity: Deep Cove

OK, hello everyone. Today’s post is going to be short so let’s get in to it. We are starting this term with the driving question of how does the land impact our identity. Me and my group, Jordan and Taylor, were tasked to make a video about how Deep Cove has made an impact on our identity. Here is that video.

https://youtu.be/t6CRAetQtpo

I really think the land has played a big part in shaping what I like to do for fun and relaxation. Deep Cove has a lot of natural beauty, many outdoor activities, and places to play sports. It has the ocean, streams and rivers, and mountains and forest. I love to go outside and hike, hunt, fish and camp. I go swimming in the ocean in the summer, and recently took up paddle boarding. I am a cadet and a lot of our actives are based outside. I grew up playing in the outdoors, and playing sports. In North Vancouver, you can step outside your house and be in the woods.

Thank you for reading my post I’m sorry it was very short. We are heading to Alberta soon so there will be a lot more posts coming soon.

calebe • October 10, 2018