TPOLs

We just started the rename SLC which is now TPOL. Where we present our learning from the past year. This year they changed it up a bit they made it more open. With that we don’t have exact topics so I three skills that I improved on. The first of them being reading it was not just in genral but also some stratiges to help me. I started to use the speak opyion on my ipad when I can. When ever there is a class discution I read one paragraph a head so I can read it more smoothly.

the next thing is time management which i had to learn over the last bit because i fell behind but I’m working on catching up. out of this i had to learn to mange personally and school which is something that will help me in the next few years.

another thing that i improved on is my style of righting which has always be a challenge for me. This year i change my righting allot lits become allot longer and more structured.

the last thing is the blue sky. Blue sky is one of the most enjoyable assessment every year. with this years project i made a small silicon part to lock out the bak shock with this i learned how to create a proper prototype. Also hopefully how to launch a product after this summer.

Written by:

Be First to Comment