60s on the brink of destruction

The 60s were On the brink of destruction, because of the Cold War. At the same of the collapse of the old Societal ways. Before this, we covered the civil rights movement, so we started off with the cold war this time. We look at the large events that occurred in the cold war and how the contributed to the political climate, going from the Cuban missile crisis the closest point to we have ever been to nuclear missiles fired to the first man in space. With each event being a small match in a vast dry forest. After taking a look at the main events, we pick one to do a deep dive in to. I decided to look at an event that we glossed over very quickly in class. I later found out that the whole world glossed over it in a way because there were not many sites that even mentioned that this event happened none the less go into detail. I looked into the People’s Republic of China and their rejection of the seat on the United Nations Security Council because it directly created the opportunity for America to start the first proxy war of the cold war, Korea.

My Essay ( 60's On The Brink )

After this, we took a quick look at the social events that we took place in this time

Written by:

Be First to Comment