School is (was) cool

For this week in the blogging challenge we’re supposed to talk about school and what our school is like. Obviously right now there’s a global pandemic, so no one’s really at school, but I’m gonna talk about what school is like normally.

I go to high school in Canada, and it’s very similar to school in the US, if not the same. What type of school do you guys go to? My normal day consists of four blocks, each 80 minutes long, a 15 minute break, and a 40 minute break. During those breaks I usually eat food, chat with friends, and the best part of all is that we can leave the school during breaks and I can go to my house or go and get food! My school is pretty small, and there’s only around 500 people there. The school itself has three stories but the top one is pretty small and the bottom one is mostly a cafeteria. We don’t have many special events at our school, because it is a high school, but we do sometimes celebrate holidays, by have parties for them. I used to live in California and I went to a middle school there and it was much bigger than my school here, and had a lot more people, but I like my school here better, because everyone knows each other and it feels more like a community.

That’s all I have to say about my school. I really like my school I think it’s a really good school to learn in! If you want to tell me about your school, feel free to leave a comment about it!