🧬Student Blogging Challenge Week 6: Science🧬

ZOOLOGY

Animal biology, also known as zoology is the branch of biological studies that evolve around the animal kingdom. Zoologists study things such as the structure of embryology, evolution, habits of animals both living and extinct,  and the classification of animals. I decided to dive in and do a little bit of research on the zoological topic. Zoology is one of the broadest fields of science. The subjects that correspond with zoology can ranges for is single celled organisms to behaviour groups and even human biology. What is Zoology? It is really hard to define did how many fields it has within it. Though talking about zoology as one would be easier I decided dive in a little deeper with the subject of animal habits. Animal habits can range from different species using different methods of communication, hunting or teamwork, to how animals behave individually.

WikiImages / Pixabay

IanZA / Pixabay

alvaroas8a0 / Pixabay

My personal favourite animal behaviour and habits is dolphins, whales, and porpoises all having a greater capacity for emotional intelligence than humans. This is how it works. In the study of neurology there is the term for system that is responsible for instinct mood controlling basic emotions and the formation of memories called the limbic system. Humans have a particularly large limbic system as we have some of the most developed brain on the planet. Funny thing is dolphins and whales have a larger limbic system than humans do allowing them to have a greater capacity for emotional complexity, instincts, and mood, then the average human being. This explains the ongoing study surrounding the fact the dolphins and whales are self-aware social communicators and superb at reading one another’s emotions evidence of this emotional social awareness is shown in dolphins and whales when they treat each another, this explains the ongoing study surrounding the fact the dolphins and whales are self-aware social communicators and superb reading one another’s emotions evidence of this emotional social awareness is shown in dolphins and whales when they communicate with one another.

Claudia14 / Pixabay

As you can see I’ve invited a video below on the topic of zoology there’s also the option to take the quiz that I’ve also in bedded in my post down below peace out As you can see I don’t bedded video below on the topic of zoology there’s also the option to take the quiz that I’ve also embedded in my post down below.

Click HERE for the zoology quiz

ciara✌️

Ciara