💻Student Blogging Challenge Week 9: Coding💻

Hey guys, I’m back with another SBC post. This weeks leg of the challenge is all about coding! I chose to participate in an hour of code challenge and now I’m going to write about the experience. I tried out the Flappy Bird Challenge on code.org. Honestly, although it didn’t take me a full hour to complete this challenge, it still felt as though it did. During the challenge I was instructed to do simple tasks to gain points, end the game, or hit a target. I found this task to be not easy, but also not very hard. I highly recommend trying an hour of code, or even a short challenge you can do in 10 minutes!

Our other task was to try using code on our own blogs! I did and it was HARD. Even with the instructions I have never been good at coding, therefor when attempting to do this I evidently had to revise it.

Our first, and the last task I tackled was leaving a comment for Alex. Alex a 17 year boy with an amazing and inspiring story. You an read his full story here and you as well can leave him a comment. 

To leave your own comment for Alex, click here

See you guys in my next post and please feel free to comment anything but please remember to take commenting seriously and be respectful…

Ciara 🤘

Ciara