Revenge!

This is part 2 of 3 of my Crucible Creations.  We are reading the play, The Crucible, and it has a lot of different topics in it. For this assignment everyone had to focus on three of the topics and create something for it. We had a lot of freedom with this assignment which was very nice and made it fun. We also had to write a blog post for each of them. If you would like to read part 1 click Here.

For part 2 of my Crucible Creations I chose to focus on revenge. In the play, Abigail takes revenge on John Proctor for his dismissal of her. The job was revenge was to describe a time someone sought revenge on me or I sought revenge on someone. I decided to share a story of a time I sought revenge on my sister.

My sister and I fight a lot, as most siblings do, so it was very easy to remember a time I sought revenge on her. Revenge isn’t something I commonly seek because I feel that it is pointless, and it is better to just talk things out, but my sister really deserved this. I hope you enjoy reading about my revenge!