My User Manual

Reflections on my user manual. The first reflection is when the project first started i really did not know what was going on i was kind of confused 🤷‍♂️, then by milestone three i really got to get the project and put in hard work. When it was the first station we learned about the Memoji laptop I was really excited to work on the laptop. I thought my laptop was very good it was subtle but really good in my opinion. We are on to the user manual part, I think my right up part was very unique and funny with my humour. I got a pretty good reflection from Mis.Maxwell she said it was clever and well written.        At the right of your screen hear is my Memoji laptop it is like what i cold you very subtle but its out there

Brand: Student-Baseball Player 

Model: Cole Douglas-Pluff

PRODUCT GUIDE

Congratulations on your new favourite PLP student, Cole Douglas-Pluff or just Cole for short. A little fun fact Cole has so many nicknames his mom has made him, they all can’t be named! Your new student will come with these functions, including:

• Being easy to teach
    • Funny in the class room 
    • Respect in all circumstances 
    • Great in all team work 
    • Has a great sense of humour 

GETTING STARTED

Before you access Cole you will need a bucket of Jolly Ranchers! Just kidding… you will need nothing, but those Jolly Ranchers are much appreciated. 

ASSESSIBILTY

You can access Cole basically every minute of the day besides lunch because he will be at Myrtle park every day when it is sunny or not raining. Cole does move around the school a lot when there are stations or just for the bathroom. 

After school Cole has text or email but he is not the best with email but will answer text most of the time. Coles email is coled@seycove.ca. Cole is extremely good at knowing how to not do his homework because he prefers watching YouTube and playing video games or just simply ignoring the fact that he has homework but as you can see, Cole finished his homework eventually!!!!!!! 

Cole is a huge user of social media. He does everything from YouTube to Snapchat to Instagram, but not Facebook, that is for old people like his Mom. Coles favourite social media is Snapchat because he can talk to his friends really easily.

SETTINGS

Cole has three primary settings: a student, a baseball player and a gamer.   

Setting 1 Student 

This mode is every day besides the weekend because weekends are for “the boys”. Student mode is 8am until 3pm and then a little after that for of course the “good old homework” if needed. 

Setting 2 baseball player 

After school on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at 4 Cole go to baseball practice. When its the weekend Cole goes into full on baseball mode on until Cole automatically goes into video game mode where he can zone out and grind with his favourite games. Cole does need to practice more baseball to get use to his wood bat and practice his blocking drills in his position as Back Catcher 

Setting 3 video gamer

When Cole is done with school or baseball Cole goes into full video game mode and Cole play with his friends and zone out and play all the games that he loves such as COD ( Call of Duty), Fall Guys, Valorant and 2k20. 

Warnings 

• will get off track 
    • Is quite shy at some points
    • Loves louder noises it lets Cole focus 
    • Likes to talk a lot
    • is also pretty quiet 

PROBLEM SOLUTION 
Isn’t do the work sheet and i want to do it on my own. Ask the teacher in class or by text or email to help you.
Cole Forgot the homework. Ask a friend or the teacher.
When your iPad is always dead and you never charge it. Get a charger and plug the darn thing in the wall and be ready for school 

Tips and Tricks for People to be Friends with Cole 

• give him candy preferably jolly rancher 
    • be a good friend 
    • Hopefully you like sports or baseball so we can talk and play baseball 
    • Play video games like call of duty etc.
    • Have social media so we can talk.