I have no idea what to name this blog

TPoL 2022

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We… Continue Reading →

Time Is Money Blog Post

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post. For the past few weeks in Scimatics, we have been working on a project called Time is Money. In this project we had to come up with a business idea and… Continue Reading →

Your First Reflection

Welcome back to my blog. This post is a reflection on our latest maker project, ‘Your First Film’. In this project, we created a documentary. The documentary could be on anything, but there were a couple of requirements. The film… Continue Reading →

REFLECTION! A PLP Spring Blogpost 2022

Impact! A PLP Spring Exhibition. This was my third ever exhibition experience, and my first exhibition where I created something in collaboration with the other grades. For this exhibition, the grade 8’s and 9’s were separated into 5 different sections,… Continue Reading →

A Very Model Reflection

Welcome back to my blog. This is this is my recap of the Meiosis Models project. The driving question for this project is: how is the reproduction of cells essential to the survival of organisms? I will answer this question… Continue Reading →

Vibrant Reflections

Welcome to my recap of the Vibrant Video project. In this project we developed our video making skills. We looked at four different skills, and made four different short films to represent these films. This post will be shorter than… Continue Reading →

The War That Was Supposed To End All Wars: Graphically Reflected Upon

Welcome back to my blog. This is this is my recap of the The War To End All Wars: Graphically Told project. The driving question for this project is: How might we use graphic novels to understand Canada’s involvement in… Continue Reading →

Believing In Good Reflections

Welcome to the second maker project of the year. This is this is my recap of the Believe in Good project. The driving question for this project is: How Can I Be My Most Effective Self? I will answer this… Continue Reading →

Metaphor Machines Reflection

Welcome to my recap of the Metaphor Machines project. The driving question for this project is: How can we represent the scientific method? What factors affect the function and efficiency of electric circuits. I will answer this question at the… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination 2: The Rise of In-Person Performances

Welcome back to my second experience with Destination Imagination. You can check out my blog post on my first experience here. This year was a bit different than last year. Last year, because of Covid, everything was digital. This year… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 I have no idea what to name this blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑