DꓯNIƎꓶ WIꓛꓘSꓕONƎ

Common Sense Is Rule #1

One of our very first assignments in Science 9 was to comprise 3-5 videos, each focusing on one specific way to be safe during a science lab. This was obviously an assignment made to help us understand and prepare for future labs, but also to help us further our skills when it comes to making videos. I was in a group with Marshall and Kai (Check out their blogs!). They are both good friends of mine so I think it helped us in the end with the humour side of things, because we couldn’t stop laughing and that gave the video a positive vibe. However, we did work pretty hard to create a video that would not only be informative but also entertaining. Marshall and Kai were the main actors in the video while I was filming and editing. We used plenty of different camera angles, as we have been learning all about them throughout these first weeks of school. The acting was actually way better than I was expecting, though sometimes they would break their character and smile a little :). Overall though I think we did a good job and the class seemed to really enjoy watching them. I’m pretty proud of the end product. Anyways, enough of me talking, now you get to watch our video.

danielw • October 5, 2017