DꓯNIƎꓶ WIꓛꓘSꓕONƎ

1

Student Blogging Challenge 7: Drake+Migos Concert

At the beginning of this month, me and my friend Matthew went to the Drake and Migos concert at Rogers Arena. I was given the tickets as a birthday present in the summer, and I’d been patiently waiting for the date to come. I had only ever been to 2 concerts, neither of them Drake or Migos, and it’s safe to say that this was the best concert I’ve ever been to before.

Migos Performing

Before Migos came out, Roy Woods opened the show, and I always knew he was but had never listened to him. He was really good and ever since then I’ve been hooked on his music. Once Roy Woods was finished his set, there was a break before Migos were to come out. I won’t say too much, I’ll let the video speak for itself, but the entire production of this concert was insane. After Migos finished the first part of their set and the stadiums energy was high, Drake came on stage as the headliner. For the entire concert everything was so incredibly loud I could barely even talk to Mathew beside me, not necessarily a bad thing though, it made for an amazing atmosphere.

I will always remember this concert as one of the best nights of my life. As my teachers would know, I’m not usually one to let loose and embrace a good time, but this night was an exception. Thanks Drake.

Drake Creating A Vibe

danielw • November 24, 2018

Comments

1. Marg November 28, 2018 - 6:21 PM Reply

Hello,
    I am so glad you enjoyed the concert! I really liked the way you added video to your blog. You did a great job explaining how much you enjoyed the concert, how you got tickets and who you went with. I was also impressed with how you explained the lineup and what each performer did and how much you enjoyed each part. It was a very fun read and you did an excellent job.

What was the other concert you attended?

Thanks for being part of the student blogging challenge. You really taught me about Migos and Roy Clark – I hadn’t heard of them before and am now going to learn and listen to them.

Marg
    #STUBC commenter