The Environment Summative Post

No Picture

The Environment Summative Post

Introduction 💥   Hi everyone, welcome back to another blog post. This is another summative blog post but this post is a summative post for our most recent humanities project. This project was a collaboration…

Read More

Exponent Laws Summative Post

Introduction💥 Hi everyone, this is my first blog post in a long time. We just started school about a month ago and got straight into our first projects which means this is a summative project…

Comic Cells Summative Post

Introduction 📜 Hello there, this is our final summative project post of grade 8 this project was called comic cells. This was a part of my science and math course, but annoy science. This project…

No Picture

Ultimate Design Challenge Summative Post

Introduction 📜 Hello. This is yet another summative project post. This project was entitled “Ultimate Design Challenge”. This project was a part of my science/math course. This project was based on mathematics, calculating things like volume…

KMT summative post

Introduction   hello and welcome back to my blog. this is another summative posy but this is a summative post from my mathematics and science course. this project was all about density and the kinetic…

How Things Change Summative Post 🦫

Introduction Hello and welcome back to my blog. This is my final PLP 8 Humanities post, and we are finishing of with a summative post. This project was all about identify continuity and change from…

Day 11

Introduction 🗒   Hi everyone! This is the last day of the student blogging challenge. Over these past months I have really enjoyed the student blogging challenge I think I have really grown my blogging…

Built To Last

Introduction   This is going to be the third post in this crazy short amount of time. While we have been doing the Argh Matey post and the growth mindset post the PLP program has…

Argh Matey Summative Post

Introduction Argh Matey! Welcome back to my blog, after ba very short project I am back with another summative post. It was a very fun project and I really enjoyed learning about things like the…

Growth Mindset Post

What have we been doing? For the past 2 months the PLP program has been learning about growth mindset specifically what it means to have one and how to achieve having a growth mindset. We…