How dose copyright work. well copyright is a law that protects the creator of something so if some one is making a profit they can say that’s my work and I want all the revenue. That protects there product.

This is my photo. I took this on the little beehive at lake Louise. I took this photo this summer on a road trip to the Rockies. My family and I had to get up at 5 am to get to the lake and get parking right at the lake. After that we limes for 1 hour and made it to the tea house, we had breakfast there and hiked for a little longer up to the little bee hive. Then we got down rested than went up the big beehive where we saw a avalanche. (Sadly didn’t get a video or photo). Then we headed back to our hotel and that was the day.

This is my slide show of some of my favourite photos I’ve taken over the years.

Meandering thoughts, a cold, calm sun set at the cold smooth sandy beach.

2 Replies to “Some important stuff about photos”

1. Hi,
    My name is Mrs Barrett and I am a teacher from Scotland.
    First of all I love the layout of your blog. The knot image that you used to break up each section is really helpful as it breaks up the text.

The lake in the Rockies looks amazing! It could be a postcard, I have never been there and you have made it look utterly beautiful.
    All your photos have water in them, is this your favourite thing to take photos of?

What a beautiful poem to end your blog with too. Thank you for sharing your blog.

1. Thank you for the nice comment. My favourite thing to take pictures of is any thing in nature or portraits but I am not going to show my face or others. I would have liked to have been able to change the colour of the knot but sadly not all of the dividers you can change the colour and make custom ones. Thanks dries :).