Revolutions fundamentally change societies by altering the political and economic structures thus momentarily making a drastic change that can not be fully reversed. That’s my answer to the DQ: How do revolutions transform societies? How did I get this answer? I will take you through the steps that brought me to this answer. For the first milestone, we made a group paragraph. This paragraph was also used as a script for the video we made to go along with our Rubgoldberg machine. Now one of the most important parts about this milestone is that it is a team paragraph. So how well did we communicate and bounce ideas off each other, surprisingly we did well on this part This is one of the major base building blocks because Crane Briton’s theory of revolutions explains how revolutions work.  For the next milestone, we studied the American revolution. In this milestone, you will write another paragraph

Revolutions fundamentally change societies by altering the political and economic structures thus momentarily making a drastic change that can not be fully reversed. That’s my answer to the DQ: How do revolutions transform societies? How did I get this answer? I will take you though the steps that brought be to this answer. For the first milestone we made a group paragraph. This paragraph was also used as a script for the video we made to go along with our Rubgoldberg machine. Now one of the most important parts about this milestone is that it is a team paragraph. So how well did we communicate and bounce ideas of each other, surprisingly we did really well on this part. This is one of the major base building blocks because the Crane Briton’s theory of revolutions basically explains how revolutions work. For the next milestone we studied the American revolution. In this milestone you will write another paragraph but this you write this paragraph on your own. Because its just you writing it you need to spend more time thinking about how you are going to design the text. This can be hard at times but it can also be really easy to do, honestly I think I did good with this but it was one of the harder milestones to do. This is also a mildly important building block because you can see the Crain Brinton’s theory of revolution in action. We did the same thing for the French Revolution but this time we focused on identifying cause and consequence, I think it was kinda hard to do altho i do think i did a good job at identifying the people who influenced the cause and what were the consequences of the actions. This is really important because when you lay it out you can see the consequences and what caused them. This is important for answering the driving question because you can get to see how society is transformed and what caused it to do so. Next up is milestone five and this is one of the more important milestones. For this milestone we had to answer the driving question and show the answer to it in a video. This milestone was also used to show us how do we make choices about what is worth remembering I think that this is the most important competence out of them all. Because if we can’t remember what happened it will happen again. And when you deny what happened it will happen again. And that is super important to learn and I think that I actually learned a lot about this and I think I did good with this commence Now this milestone was a big fail. Why was it a fail for me? because of my groups ability to make the video on time and make it a high quality. It is because It was a big fail because of the fail in the competencies, the main competence with this milestone that I failed with was This video was more of a French Revolution video than a video that answers the driving question. It was done late the editing was bad (that part was my fault) and the acting was also bad. I don’t think I took anything out of this milestone except for that my group and myself that we need to time manage more and have some one step up to make decisions when it comes down to it. All in all I think this milestone was a fail. And despite thinking I failed I did learn several things..

but you write this paragraph on your own. Because it’s just you writing it you need to spend more time thinking about how you are going to design the text. This can be hard at times but it can also be really easy to do, honestly, I think I did good with this but it was one of the harder milestones to do. This is also a mildly important building block because you can see Crain Brinton’s theory of revolution in action. Here is the machine in action

We did the same thing for the French Revolution

For hundreds of years France has been the same, the people are sick and tired of it and it is time for a change. This paragraph will go over the causes and consequences of the French Revolution. After the 7 years war, France was in debt. That in combination with the bad harvest that happened that year did not go well together. As you can imagine taxes went up and so did the price of food with the price going up for food and other items people struggled to buy food for themselves and their families. These events caused the Reign of Terror, the Reign of Terror was a time when people that didn’t have food went after the people that had food. And if you had food your head would be chopped off. Eventually, the reign of terror ends and France becomes a republic. One of the main driving factors of the revolution was the great divide between the 3 classes. The people were divided into the 3 classes the clergy, the nobility, and the commoners. This division combined with the tension between the classes and the government started one of the first big symbolic acts, the storming of the Bastille! After this, the people burned the feudal documents to help them in their move for freedom, the burning of the feudal documents means that their debt was lifted and so were their ties to the land they were on. This was one of the major first pushes for freedom Finally with all the tension built up over the last few actions that happened the tension was high and people demanded freedom and equality. This leads to the declaration of rights of man. After this happened the people thought they were free but the king wanted to reject this idea. After this the people not wanting it they kill the king. Once the king is dead no one is in power. With this, the people got the equality they wanted. These are the causes and consequences of the French Revolution

but this time we focused on identifying cause and consequence, I think it was kinda hard to do altho I do think I did a good job at identifying the people who influenced the cause and what were the consequences of the actions. This is important because when you lay it out you can see the consequences and what caused them. Here is the video

This is important for answering the driving question because you can get to see how society is transformed and what caused it to do so. Next up is milestone five and this is one of the more important milestones. For this milestone, we had to answer the driving question and show the answer to it in a video. This milestone was also used to show us how do we make choices about what is worth remembering I think that this is the most important competence out of them all. Because if we can’t remember what happened it will happen again. And when you deny what happened it will happen again. And that is super important to learn and I think that I learned a lot about this and I think I did well with this competence Now this milestone was a big fail. Why was it fail for me? because of my group’s ability to make the video on time and make it high quality. It is because It was a big fail because of the fail in the competencies, the main competence with this milestone that I failed with was This video was more of a French Revolution video than a video that answers the driving question. It was done late the editing was bad (that part was my fault) and the acting was also bad. I don’t think I took anything out of this milestone except for that my group and myself that we need to time manage more and have someone step up to make decisions when it comes down to it. All in all, I think this milestone was a fail. And despite thinking I failed I did learn several things.