đź“ťtPOLSđź“ť

Hello and welcome to my tPOLS! Today I am going to talk about projects I have done this year, my goal for next year and how I am going to get there. First let’s talk about some of my favourite projects I have done.

My favourite in humanities is Blue Sky. I liked this project the best because there was no limit in what to make. All it had to include was how it was going to help a problem. My idea was a waist band that would be attached to a stroller handle so when you are jogging your hands are free but the stroller is secured in front of you. If you would like to know more below I will show pictures of my brainstorming.    

Now it’s maker. Maker was really really really fun this year I really enjoyed it. The biggest project we did was definitely DI I liked DI because it was an awesome way to express your selfs, learn new things and meet new people. I would Explain DI as one big group working together to make an amazing presentation. It was very stressful but brought the class closer and was a learning experience. It also improved presentation skills in front of an audience. If you would like to know more about DI I will link my DI blog post below. 

https://www.blog44.ca/emilym/2019/05/20/🧠imagination-destination🧠/

Ok let’s talk science. We didn’t do many project but the one I liked the best was we had to write a book about tectonic plates but in a was kids could understand. Here it is if you would like to read it.

Tectonic plates

Sadly in math we didn’t do any big projects projects. But we did do TONS of work sheets. And I really enjoyed those to be honest.

PGP time! Okay now let’s talk about my experience with PGP. Now I’m just going to say hi his now PGP is not my favourite thing, but that’s ok because even if I didn’t like it, PGP has helped me become a better student and a better learner.

My goals for next year include staying on top of work, putting in all my effort and have positive look on what your doing!

Now my plan for next year is to have my main goal in mind at all times! (Always have a positive attitude!). If I can do that all year round I know that I will enjoy what I’m doing way more!

K bye ✌️