🎉Celebrations and Traditions🎉

HEY GUYS! Hellooo if you’re new here you should definitely go check out my other SBC (student blogging challenge) blog posts and learn more about it. Anyway this weeks blogging challenge we had to make a post on our celebrations and traditions we do all year, with your family, etc. So I decided to chose everyone in my family’s birthday. I decided to chose everyone in my family’s birthday because for my family it’s a big this we do. So what we will do is who’s ever’s birthday it is we will let them chose what we will have for brunch that morning and where we would go and what we would have for dinner. But I’m lucky because my whole family all lives pretty close(as in one hour away at most) but we always send as much time together as possible. Sometimes it’s annoying but sometimes it nice having them around (I’m kidding it’s always nice to have them around). Everyone’s family has very different traditions so if you have one that’s very unique and special, comment below and let me know what it is. I love hearing about you guys!

– Emily ✌️