This blog post is about my tPOL presentation. It is similar to mPOLs but it stands for transitional presentation of learning instead of mid-year presentation of learning. You can read about my mPOL post here.

Humanities

First in Humanities I will talk about the End of the World Project. In this project I enjoyed most of it but I think I could have put more effort in to some parts. Another big project we have done recently in Humanities was the Colonizing in a Tempest project. This is probably the project that I had the most trouble with this year. If I did it again I would take more time to better understand everything. This last Humanities project I’m going to talk about is probably my favourite project of the year. It is the Oregon Ad project. 

Scimatics

In Scimatics we mainly work on math sheets and take notes in science. To me there are some benefits of doing math on iPads but it can also make it kind of difficult to write. In science we have recently been working on our Telescope Research projects which I am working on with Kira and Grace.

Maker

Recently we have been working on Destination Imagination and the Blue Sky project. I found DI fun but stressful. So far I am mostly enjoying the Blue Sky Project. One of the projects from earlier in the year that I really enjoyed was the Awesome Images project.

This year I have learned that time management is super important and I have a goal to get better at it next year.