Hello my name is Emily. I am 13 years old and welcome to my blog!  To start off I love crafts and creating things with almost anything you can find around the house. I enjoy making anything from jewelry to gum ball machines. For the last five years I have been going to tap dance class once a week to practice my tap skills. Tap is something that I really like doing and I tap my feet as a pastime when I am bored. Something I also enjoy doing is playing the flute in band twice a week at my school. Another thing I enjoy is swimming, I don’t go that much but I love swimming when I do go.

In my family their are four people: my mom, my dad, my big sister, and me. I have two cats, one brown tabby named Loki and the other is a red tabby named Milo. I also have one dog whose name is Taiga, he is a Samoyed. Finally, the last two pets I have are a pair of gerbils. One of them is all black and her name is Billie and my other Gerbil is white with a brown tail and her name is Chloe. 

Now you know a bit about me and thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.