For our PLP maker 8 class we do something called Destination Imagination or DI for short. Destination Imagination is a competition that many students compete in from all over. All teams have worked really hard for a while now to come up with a solution for their challenge.

It’s DI post time!!!

My Team!!!

My team mates are Sophia, Logan, Josh and Dries. Our team name is It’ll Be Over In A Flash and our challenge is Fine Arts. For our challenge we are astronauts that are going to the moon. On the moon there is an unseen character that causes something to happen, our unseen character is an alien. We have a snapshot which is a pause that recreates our chosen photograph. Our team chosen photograph is a famous photo of Neil Armstrong on the moon!

Our Photo!!!

This is our photo!!!

The Presentation!!!

On the day of the competition we were all supposed to be there all day but I had a dance competition that day as well so I was unable to be there all day. Even though I couldn’t be there all day I was able to be there for our presentation which is when we would compete. Our presentation went really well except for a few small things like the flag falling down, but nothing big happened so it was ok. In the end we did our best but did not place. We were in one of the most competitive categories so it was a very tough competition. It was ok though as we all had fun and learned a lot. We have a lot of stuff that we want to improve and have already started trying to make it better.

Our video!!!

This is a video of our presentation!!!

Curricular competencie!!!

Research and understand!!!

For this competencie we had to research and understand a problem, process, or challenge using different perspectives. I feel I did really well in this as i tried to make sure I knew exactly what I was doing before I did it.

Conclusion!!!

Overall this was a very fun tournament to take part in and I am super excited to go to provincials!!!