Who is the Person Behind this Blog

I am a 15 year old that lives in Vancouver Canada. I am involved into many things such as, I play the Saxaphone and Piano, I work in a restaurant as a line cook, and I enjoy watching and playing many spor. I am also a firm believer in a quote said by Bo Jackson who is a big role model in my life. The quote is “Set your goals high and don’t stop until you get there”. I base my life very much on that as I plan out major things in my life way before I get to it and I usually shoot for the moon hoping to land amongst the stars as that is an expression I follow greatly. I have planned out what university’s I want to go to and what I want to study in one of those University’s. My plan is to go to either UBCO , University of Alberta, or McGill. That is my main goal that I am focused on for right now. With that main goal I feel that I have set it high and I plan on completing those goals. Anyways with the Learning Program we had to make a small audio clip with a photo that we made that fits the quote.

Now I will tell you a little bit more about myself. I listen to music that most 15 year olds listen to except for 15 year olds that lived in the 60’s 70’s 80’s and 90’s. My favourite band is  Earth, Wind and Fire.  If you want to check something else out related to Bo Jackson and my blog I have another post called Who’s at My Table, Eh. That is the quote that most represents how I live my life,eh.