My Family and Me

I myself am pretty darn great, well that’s my opinion at least. I have a good life and am very fortunate and lucky to have the family that I do. Let’s start with my parents. My moms name is Candace, is a very loving mother who gives all she can to her children. She works hard for the family to get food on our plate at BMO Bank of Montreal. She is a animal lover and she especially loves dogs preferably golden retrievers. My mom loves to go on nice and warm trips to places like Hawaii, but she also likes to go up to Whistler to go skiing.

image

My dad on the other hand is a self employed landscaper with the business Flamingo Home and Garden. He plays soccer as sweeper (Center Back). He is very funny and does great impersonations of movie characters such as the Grinch (Not the Cartoon, the Jim Carrey version). He also coaches my soccer team and does a very good job because our team keeps getting gutted from doing so well.   Usually the pattern is suck for one season, decent the next and amazing the season after that, we are in the sucky season right now but we are getting way better. My dad is very loving and helps out his step sons just like he would help out me.

image

My step brothers names are Nick and Derek who are both in there twenties. Derek is a Naval engineer who right now is posted in Victoria on the Island (he possibly may get posted some where else). He comes over on weekends as much as he can. He sometimes on his ship because he is in the Navy, like maybe San Diego. Nick works at Richmond Auto Body and lives in our house and helps out. He is usually the main person to help me walk the dogs. They are both very loving and kind brothers who help me out a lot and I never really ever think that they are half brothers.

Now to my dogs. Their names are Kele and Kona, the names are Hawaiian. Their breed is golden retriever.They’re are very energetic and a lot of work. Kona is 94 pounds of muscle and is very, very strong. He is very relaxed around people after you have been with him for a few minutes, but as soon as you walk through the door he is very excited. Kele is 87 pounds and is very needy and always instigates the fights with other dogs which is when Kona backs her up physically. She is very needy and always wants to touched and if you don’t she will drag her paw down your leg to get your attention, which hurts quite a bit, but all and all they are great dogs which I love with all my heart very much, except when the make me pick up their poo.

Dogs

(Kona left, Kele right)

Last but definitely not least me. I like to read books and watch movies especially funny ones. I play video games such as EA Sports games and almost every other game there is. I play soccer and rugby, used to play baseball and hockey  but my favourite sport is Football. I have really good friends who come up with good nick names for me such as Senior Strawbito and Big Squishy.

This is My Loving Family and Me.