Our week #4 challenge is a free topic. You get to talk about anything you want. So, for you guys today I’m going to talk about mountain biking and mountain bikes.

I am a mountain biker and I have a lot of friends who do it to. Where we live in Canada, it is very common and you can bike everywhere. The most common form of mountain biking we have is called enduro. Enduro is when you bike up a mountain in one go and than you take multiple trails back down. The other form of mountain biking we have is called downhill. Downhill is pretty self explanatory.

Next year I will be joining my school mountain bike team because  mountain is so accessible to us. Our team competes in time trials on a couple different mountains. You bike up in a limited amount of time and on the way down you get timed at certain points on the trail. The best thing about the team is that a lot of my friends are on it and it will be really hard not to have a good time.

My mountain bike is called a Intense Recluse. It is a mix between a trail and enduro bike. I made a website about different bikes and their uses. Click HERE
Please tell me how I can improve it.

Thanks

Felix